Thursday, May 14, 2009

April 8

Wapiti Shelter ~26 miles

Long day but very nicelyo graded trail. i think I've finally got my "hiking legs." A man killed 2 hikers here in the 80's, spent 15 years in prison then came right back and tried to do it again last year...the victims luckily got away and the guy was caught and I was pleased to find out that he died in jail 3 days later. I finished a terrible book that I've been reading (The Madman's Mansion) luckily I can lighten my pack and leave it here for some other poor soul to find.

C-Zur

1 comment:

  1. i could have predicted from the title alone that "madman's mansion" wasn't going to be a particularly good read. give me some sort of timeline and eta and i'll try to send you a good book...and maybe another VS magazine ;)

    ReplyDelete